Friday, May 23, 2008

"Wrong Number" Redux


Howard Tate - Sorry Wrong Number (live)



I've featured Howard Tate, the story of his remarkable comeback, and today's selection in a post from last year, and I'll refer you to it. Today's take on "Sorry Wrong Number" comes from the fine CD Howard Tate Live, which is truly worth checking out. Enjoy!

(EDITOR'S NOTE - I will be out of town this weekend, but intend to get the much-delayed Episode 27 of the podcast recorded and online by Monday or Tuesday.)

2 comments:

catamisol said...

Hello jason stone, these how? Good I tell you that I am from Santiago of Chile, and I am charmed with the same music that you like, I tell you that I touch under electrically in a group of music of me country, but we combine our music with black music, and well it, I am interested in being very much your friend though it(he,she) is to the distance, good here I leave my pages you in order that you see them, also I tell you that every Thursday from 9 to 10 of the night (Chilean hour) I have my own(proper) program of radio(radius) that calls " cuecas in the city " route on line across www.radiofolcloricadechile.cl, good it would be, I hope that you answer OK to me? Look after yourself very much and that God blesses you, good it would be quite, I say goodbye with an embrace from Chile (my country) that estes biƩn ok. He(She) forgives if there is some mistake in the writing, but I am using a translator to be able to communicate with you ok??
//catamisol.blogspot.com
//www.cuecaenlaciudad.cl.tc
//www.fotolog.cl//cata_torcaza
//www.fotolog.com//catatorcaza

mike said...

Howard Tate has a hot new cd due out on August 12, from Evidence Music. Produced by Jon Tiven, with Steve Cropper and Felix Cavaliere on one track.

Review by Nick Cristiano of the Philadelphia Inquirer at:

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/entertainment/20080629
Three new summer soul treats.html