Monday, September 08, 2008

Get on Down With the Stepfather of Soul ... on Rockin' Radio!

Your ever-lovin' Stepfather of Soul had the pleasure of joining the Rockin' Radio lineup this month as a fill-in for Lane Quigley, host of the "Memory Lane Show." I thank Rockin' Radio "boss man" (and "RLT Archives Music Magazine" host) Randy Tivens for inviting me to be part of this month's foursome of shows, which coincides with Rockin' Radio's ninth anniversary. Get on over to the Rockin' Radio "Now Playing" page or Rockin' Radio's Live 365 station and check out not only my show but also the rest of the Rockin' Radio lineup, featuring Tivens, my "Stepbrother of Soul" Brian Phillips ("The Electro-Phonic Sound of Brian Phillips") and DJ Blast ("The Oldies Time Traveler" program).

(EDITOR'S NOTE - For copyright and licensing reasons I cannot post this show on the blog as a download or make it available via RSS feed or iTunes, so make sure to check it out before it vanishes in early October! I plan to roll out Episode #30 of "Get on Down With the Stepfather of Soul!" within a week or two.)

No comments: