Friday, June 30, 2006

Eight Months!

Next week will find this blog entering its eighth month of existence. I've had so much fun presenting some of the best vintage, rare soul/blues/funk/jazz/gospel, and I look forward to continuing to do so. I've been able to post almost every day, which I am actually surprised about. I've been trying to put off doing any kind of fundraiser for this site, but now is the time (what's a better time for gifts than an anniversary?) There is now a PayPal button on the blog. If you would be interested in making a donation for the web server upkeep, etc., for this site (I use file storage and webhosting from GoDaddy.com for the files that appear here) I would surely appreciate it. As a token of appreciation I will send a ZIP file of tracks from any past episode of the podcast of the donor's choice. Thanks in advance!

The move has occurred and now I'm unpacking - look out for a new episode of the podcast within a week!

No comments: