Sunday, September 17, 2006

Episode #11 Is Online!

The new episode of the podcast is now available here and will soon be available on iTunes! The playlist is as follows:

1. The Ambassadors - (I've Got To Find) Happiness
2. Nat Phillips - I'm Sorry I Hurt You
3. Charlene & The Soul Serenaders - Love Changes
4. The Brilliant Korners - Three Lonely Guys
5. Eugene Jefferson - A Pretty Girl Dressed In Brown
6. Gene Chandler - Fool For You
7. Fontella Bass Coca-Cola Ad
8. Jackie Wilson - I Still Love You
9. The Interpreters - Pretty Little Thing
10. The Mohawks - The Champ
11. Robert Ward - Fear No Evil
12. The Marvelettes - Here I Am Baby
13. Jimmy Holiday - Baby Boy's In Love With You
14. John W. Anderson Presents KaSandra - Don't Pat Me On The Back And Call Me Brother
15. Rufus Thomas - So Hard To Get Along With
16. Blinky - The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game
17. E. Rodney Jones, Staple Singers Record Ad
18. Larry Birdsong - I'd Like To Try One More Time
19. Spencer Wiggins - Double Lovin'
20. The Meditation Singers - Don't You Want To Go (Pt. 1)
21. Jimmy "Preacher" Ellis - I'm Gonna Do It Myself
22. Earl Gaines - I'm The One You Need
23. Dave "Baby" Cortez - Belly Rub (Pt. 1) (closing theme)

No comments: